William and Sly William and Sly

Perfect performance

You know , it's way good and animation looks like from some of disney movies :D , but it's even better also some of players will say thats lovely , anyway , like controls you've chosen because it's simple and easy controlable fox . Sound and atmosphere makes a bit mysterious , but only a bit mysteriuos game ; ) . So , everything looks fine but there's only one thing I should say , make something more unhackneyed , I mean original, your game are well performancive and happy also glad to play , but it's plain a bit ,I mean , I know not in every game is playable character fox , but going araund and colecting something , dude , I would go to play World of Warcraft for that : D . Anyway , most that kind of games are very disapointing for flash gamer as me but this one isn't . Hope you will make sequel...
Congradulations with another good (even better then others) game
Proudly - Klaineks .
Cheers !

Seed of Destruction Seed of Destruction

Well made Game for well made site ;)

Love the game :
Peformance
Animation
Music (can't find where to download pirate version :D)
BarfQuestion always was good animator (he have made tons of that style animations and 1-page-comics) , maybe the best of that kind flash animator.
And programing, not too new, but rarelly used character control style was hard to skill on it, was way good, because I can't find any glitches, so well done comrad.
Wish ya all da' best in future Creators of daily Future flash.

Barbarian Bob [Remake] Barbarian Bob [Remake]

Good game after all...

... will be some day , beacause it is one of the most glitched game on newgrounds (no offense to programer).
Plyed abaut 8 times from start without using shield with tuto off ,but guess what? Shield wonder ain't work for me.
How the hell we should take 50 kills if there is only abaut 30 enemies per game and arena is so bugged that once u appear u fall down to doom of grayness.
Bow - have no idea how to make it work. It just don't works.
Abaut cheats menu, bug with medals after entering it does't work.
And please fix second character to make it kill final boss (i mean drop him off the roof) because terance misses, and would like to see terence image in arena character selecting screen.
Sound - not bad after all.
Programing need a lot fixes for glitches , but game , still entertaining. Wich ya best , creators.

The Arrow Of Time The Arrow Of Time

Got the idea ;D

For dinos medalu got use fully upgraded time arrows, it just turns ages down of enemies until they transforms to dino's(different enemy - diffirent dino).

H.A.L.C. 3 Slot H.A.L.C. 3 Slot

Hmm.. Hentai

All i want to say is :
- bigger size the screen ! Because it cuts corners :/

super sweatshop mastar super sweatshop mastar

Good game for lunch break :P

U see, game ain't so bad , it's maybe not that taste that u prefers. graphics are 8-bit to remind old consoles i thing . And abaut medal gaining - all u need is to repeat until u learn how to pass or choose right way threw the birds , because all other obstacles aren't dangearous - easilly evadeable.

NG Flagging Guide 2 NG Flagging Guide 2

Pair of glitches :P

Everything was known a bit as me , but thank you for spending time on this. By the way in quiz just pusched "abbusive" many times and got all whistlers and there was in flagging flash selection "WadeFulp most lkely(likely i guess) delete it "
Overally very well made flash.
Thats all for now , keep on rockin'

Little-Rena responds:

I see there is a problem with the score of two, I will fix that when I get onto the PC with the flash on it.

Thing-Thing Arena 3 Thing-Thing Arena 3

Hok-able :D

I meaned that medals gaining is main object for me in this flash game , and guess what? I've got more medals then weesel (game creator) on this game :3
By the way, how to get the artifact? I can't get it because unknown how.

Sirtom93 - The Game! Sirtom93 - The Game!

:I ... petrol...

As joke it isn't bad , but as game its suck - no controls , only 2 pushes with cursor , weak graphics .
Stil i like your sense of humor , but other time flash of this kind put as movie not games.

The Last Stand. The Last Stand.

One of the best